Advanced Direct Mail recognises that environmental issues are fundamental to the future health and
well-being of those involved in our company, the greater community and our planet. Thus, we seek to
understand the impacts of our activities on the environment at local, regional and global levels, to
minimise these impacts and to find sustainable solutions to environmental concerns. We accept the
responsibility of demonstrating leadership in environmental protection and enhancement through our
actions as an institution.
In support of these principles, Advanced Direct Mail is committed to:
- Promoting the protection of the natural and cultural environment
- Continually improving the company’s environmental performance through the introduction
of an Environmental Management System
- Complying with all the relevant environmental legislation related to the company’s activities
- Reducing and where possible preventing pollution through the development of effective
resource and waste management strategies
- Setting environmental objectives and supporting action plans
- Monitoring and auditing the company’s environmental performance and practice at regular
- Increasing awareness of environmental responsibilities among staff
- Making this Policy available to interested parties
Advanced direct mail recognises that a good safe and healthy environment is good for business and staff morale. Advanced direct mail understands that Health and Safety is a business function and will not knowingly breach any Health and Safety legislation and must be subject to continuous improvement. Advanced direct mail agrees that safety is the responsibility of everyone and Advanced direct mail intends to identify through proactive management any hazards present and eliminate or control them wherever reasonably practicable.
In order to ensure that this general statement is achieved, the following will form the company aims and objectives:
- Adequate planning, monitoring and review of the implementation of Health and Safety policy will be carried out to good standards with continual improvements being expected. Advanced direct mail will assess the risk to the health and safety of its employees, and anyone else that may be affected by the company activities before any work commences on site.
- Advanced direct mail will ensure that Health and Safety management is an integral part of the management function and will monitor their performance along with other duties.
- Employees have specific responsibilities to take reasonable care of themselves and others who may be affected by their activities and to co-operate with Advanced direct mail in achieving the standards required.
- Advanced direct mail will devote the necessary resources in the form of finance, equipment, personnel and time to ensure health and safety. The assistance of expert help will be sought where the necessary skills required are not available within the company.
- Advanced direct mail will provide and maintain a safe working environment and will develop safe systems of work and apply best practice. In addition procedures will be established to ensure that employees are provided with safe equipment and plant for use.
- Advanced direct mail will provide adequate and appropriate information, instruction, training, and supervision. Specialist support in health and safety matters including first aid and fire precaution arrangements will be provided as and when necessary.
- Incidents, accidents, near misses and dangerous occurrences will be investigated promptly and appropriate steps will be taken, as far as is reasonably practicable, to prevent a reoccurrence and to satisfy legal obligations.
- Advanced direct mail will monitor and control sub-contracted workers under its direct control. In addition Advanced direct mail will undertake to protect clients and other employers affected by its operations.
- Advanced direct mail will review its policy statement as appropriate or at least yearly.
Advanced direct mail recognises that names and addresses of individuals, also referred to as data, which are used for the fulfilment of customer orders which is essential to the business. This includes data owned by the organisation and the data supplied to us by our customers.
This Policy and the entire ISMS has been developed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 in order to ensure that we as an organisation remain compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements including those provided by the new data protection act 2018 (DPA 2018), GDPR and our contractual obligations.
Therefore, to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our information, senior management have approved this policy and implementation of our information security management system (ISMS)
- The approach to information security will be based on the control of risk, as per the standard andbest practice.
- We are committed to establishing and continually improving our ISMS
- We have developed a framework for setting objectives which will establish an overall sense of direction and principles for action with regard to information security Information security is not just something we do; it is an organisational culture and one that is deeply embedded in Advanced Direct Mail’s business.
The Advanced Direct Mail quality policy is to secure continued profitable growth by providing a high level of customer satisfaction. Achieving quality involves recognition of all customer needs and the employment of an efficient management system that endeavours to satisfy each customer first time, every time.
In order to attain a high standard of service an Integrated Management System (IMS) is maintained and communicated throughout the organisation. The processes and procedures within the IMS describe how the organisations activities are managed and have been designed to ensure that the expected high standards are consistently achieved.
All employees are individually responsible for the quality of their work and are provided with appropriate training to we constantly improve the performance of the company. Clarification of the company’s policies, procedures and practices is always available from the Directors.
The Managing Director retains overall responsibility for the operation of the Integrated Management System, with routine management of the system delegated to the Operations Manager.
The aims of the Integrated Management System are: –
- To maintain an effective Integrated Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
- To achieve and maintain an economic level of quality which enhances the organisations reputation with customers.
- To endeavour, at all times, to maximise and monitor customer satisfaction with the products and services provided by Advanced Direct Mail.
- To ensure the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System and achievement of improvement objectives by means of the Management Review process.
- To achieve these objectives it is incumbent on all personnel to be fully committed to the implementation of the Advanced Direct Mail Quality Policy and the Integrated Management System.
If you require any further information regarding our policies please contact us.