We work very closely with Royal Mail to make sure we have access to the best possible incentives and postage rates.
Royal Mail has just launched a new Mailmark Economy Advertising Mail Incentive. It runs from 30th August 2021 until 31st March 2022.
It will be of interest to our mail order and retail clients. It will allow them to mail more to their target audience by sending incremental Advertising Mail, Responsible Mail, and Partially Addressed Mail volumes at a lower rate.
There are discounts of up to 25% off the Mailmark Economy Access rates for the first 3 million items of Incremental Volume posted under the initiative, and up to 30% for the Incremental Volume posted above 3 million items.
The Mailmark Economy service already provides a lower price than the standard Mailmark service, so this new incentive adds more of a cost-saving.
As always, clients will need to qualify for this discount. For example:
- Incremental Economy Advertising Mail, Responsible Letters, and Partially Addressed volumes must be presented in trays
- It excludes postcards and unwrapped catalogues
- Applications are capped at 5 million items
- Customers must post at least 150,000 incremental items
- Volume must be posted between 30th August 2021 and 26th March 2022
- Discounts are paid as a postage credit. These are paid in a customers’ credit account or as a credit voucher. Credits will be valid for 12 months.